It may not be Christmas yet, but it’s the most wonderful time of the year for this girl because Sephora is having a sale! Whenever a Sephora sale comes around I go a little crazy, but it’s the perfect time to purchase new items that you want to try out and stock up on your favorites. It’s also a great time to buy some gifts for your beauty loving friends for the holidays!
If you haven’t seen the details about the sale yet:
ROUGE members get 20% from now until 11/11
VIB members get 15% from 11/7-11/11
INSIDER members get 10% from 11/7-11/11
If you’re not at least an Insider, it’s super easy to become one and well worth the discount. Just head over to Sephora and sign up – that’s it! Then every time you make a purchase, you’ll start earning points.
Anyway, I wanted to share some of the products that I think are well worth getting in this sale – ones I consider must-haves – and a few new ones I purchased myself.
- Naked 3 Palette – My Original Naked Palette is one of my most favorite eyeshadow palettes ever, and I’m devastated that it’s been discontinued. But the Naked 3 Palette is my other favorite Naked palette. I love all the different shades of pinks and browns and that there’s a mix of matte and glitter.
- Kate Somerville Intensive Exfoliating Treatment – I’ve been using this treatment for a while now and really like it! It’s known as ‘Hollywood’s 2 minute facial’, and I do feel like it makes a difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. It’s one of my favorite masks to use, but I only use it about once a week because it’s so intense. On that note, it does burn a little bit when you first put it on, but it subsides quickly.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in ‘Kim K.W’ – I’m obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury lipstick! It’s so smooth and looks so great on. My favorite shade is Kim K.W. – it’s the perfect pinkish nude and is good for everyday wear or for special events.
- NARS Blush in ‘Orgasm’ – Cult classic. In my opinion, it’s the perfect blush.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer – This is the only thing I use to shape my eyebrows. It’s easy to use and lasts a while. I use mine almost every single day, and get the color ‘Medium Brown’.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Primer Matte Finish – I got this about 3 weeks ago, but I’m already in love with it! The texture of it is so smooth and helps to keep my face matted throughout the day. I have combo skin so after a few hours, my t-zone gets super oily, but I’ve been really impressed with how this has kept the oil at bay. It doesn’t totally prevent it, but I have noticed I’m not nearly as oily by the end of the day as I usually am.
- IGK First Class Charcoal Dry Shampoo – My current ride or die dry shampoo. I hate washing my hair because it’s such a production. I have to have at least 2 hours free to go through my whole shower/hair wash and dry routine and it’s exhausting. So this has been a savior. The charcoal in it absorbs the oil from your scalp to make your hair look clean and add some volume. I can go for 3-4 days without washing my hair when I use this.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder – I’ve been using this for about 2 years now and it’s something I will never go without. It really does make your skin look like it’s been airbrushed. Even when my skin was acting up pretty badly, I would use this and got compliments on how good my skin looked! I bought another one in the sale so when I’m finished with my current one I won’t be without it.
- Beauty Blender – I love my beauty blender. Everyone should have one. This black one is super chic. That is all, lol.
- Farmacy Honeymoon Glow – Exfoliating is a key part of my skincare regimen, but I like to switch up how I’m exfoliating. I like using this every few days because it really does give you a pretty glow, and it’s got AHA so it clarifies your skin texture well. In this post I explain why AHA is so important for clear skin.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray – Another holy grail item. I can’t go a day without this! I literally soak my face with it every morning.
- Becca Highlighter in ‘Champagne Pop‘ – Oh my gosh I can’t even tell you guys how much I love this highlighter! It’s just perfect and so pigmented to give you a blinding, dazzling glow.
- Tatcha Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser – For a while I was using the La Roch Posay Effaclar cleanser, which I liked, but I ran out of it and decided to switch it up a bit because I was breaking out pretty badly. I saw this recommended on Instagram and it seemed like it would work well for my skin. I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks and I’m loving it! I saw almost immediate results and now my skin is so much clearer and smoother.
- Georgio Armani Power Fabric Longer Foundation in #2 – My go-to, holy grail, never let’s me down foundation! I’ve been using Armani for a few years now on and off, but always find myself coming back to it because it’s just that good! I started with the Luminous Silk, but like I said before, I have combo skin so it wasn’t holding up as well in my t-zone. I gave this one a try and it helps keep my matte all day and doesn’t wear off or get patchy like other foundations do.
- NARS Radiant Concealer – The only concealer I’ve ever used religiously. I have never used another concealer that I love as much as the NARS one, so I stick to my tried and true. I get the shade Creme Brulee to cover up blemishes and Vanilla for the areas I want to highlight when I’m contouring.
- Herbivore Phoenix Cell Regenerating Facial Oil – I reviewed this on my Instagram, but this facial oil is seriously amazing. I practically pour it on my face and let it seep in overnight. I love it so much, highly recommend.
- NARS Bronzer in ‘Laguna’ – Can you tell I like NARS products? Again, this is a bronzer I just keep coming back to. I like trying new ones but this is absolutely the one I would consider my most loved. It doesn’t take a lot to get it show up like some bronzers, and it blends really well.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – I picked this up again for my trip to Paris in a few weeks because it’s a great moisturizing mask, especially when travelling. I think I’ve gone through like 3 tubes of this already since it launched but it’s literally SO. GOOD. It can be used as a moisturizer or as a quick mask to bring your skin back to life. Can’t say enough good things about it.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Amplifying Eye Primer
- Kate Somerville Resurfacing Treatment
- Natasha Denona Crystal Top Coat
- Fenty Pro Filt’r Setting Powder in ‘Lavender‘
- Pat McGrath Labs Obsessive Opulence Lipstick in ‘Christy’
- Ouai Super Dry Shampoo
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads
- Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Palette in ‘Nude Medium’
- Farsali Rose Gold 24K Skin Mist
- Tan Luxe Super Glow Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum
Once I receive my new purchases, I’ll do a full review on what I think of them. I know how important it is to have honest reviews on products (see this post where I talk about Sunday Riley and honest reviews), so I will never recommend a product to you guys that I wouldn’t use myself. If something is a bad product, I would want to know before buying it, so I will always give you guys 100% honest, unfiltered reviews.
Remember the Sephora Sale ends Monday, November 11th – so you still have a few days to pick up new goodies!
What are you buying from the Sephora sale? Definitely check out their gift sets, this is the perfect time to pick those up!